Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And time goes by...Way To Fast




In two months my baby girl will be one year old!!! How did this happen? Where did time go? I feel like somewhere I have missed something, but I'm sure I haven't because I have been with her 24-7 since she came home form the hospital, but somehow I feel like there was a time warp, and we jumped into the future. Perhaps it is because I know she will be my last baby, or it could be that I have done all this before, and with Gabe we just felt like a year was so much longer because we were new, and terrified parents, or it could be that we have spent half our time over the past 10 months at the Dr. office, but whatever it is I want to freeze time. Soon she won't want me to hold her, or hug her in public (Gabe has reached this point, and he is only four. It breaks my heart because he gives the best hugs.), and all to soon I will have to worry about piercings, short skirts, and boys named Brick. Time goes by...Way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment