Thursday, February 17, 2011

Laughing with my Grandma


I have to say there is not a preson on this earth that has a laugh better than my Grandma, and anyone who knows her would completly agree. Yesterday I talked to her on the phone and I laughed harder than I have in over a month, and it was just at things that most people would not find funny at all, but it is so easy to be silly with her. The entire time I was talking to her I could picture her face with her beautiful laugh lines everytime she smiled. After I got off the phone with her I was thinking to myself that I hope I am as fun as she is some day. About that time my mail ran. In the mail box was a late birthday card from my grandma at the bottom of the card my grandma had writted "p.s. You are lots of fun", and at that moment she made me laugh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment